Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wedding Week Intro

Welcome to Wedding Week...Front Porch Sittin' style! Today, Kyle and I are celebrating our one year anniversary, so we thought this would be the perfect time to include you guys in on all the fun wedding wonderfulness that went down on March 6, 2010 (and lotsa stuff before that, too!).

Love it or leave it, we hope you enjoy these next seven or so days full of wedding posts, all of which will be filed under the Our Wedding tab in the top nav bar. And who knows, maybe we can provide a little inspiration/helpful tips for any future brides out there!

For now, I'll leave you with a little teaser. Here is the inspiration board I found on Snippet & Ink that perfectly epitomized the vision I had for our big day. Look out for the first post later this afternoon!

Psst...I know I started blogging about our wedding here and here, but thanks to the lovely Laura from The Epitome of Us, John & Sherry from Young House Love, and Katie Bower from Bower Power for inspiring this even better idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails