Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wedding Week: At Last

OK I lied. The reception post is not next. :)

I just couldn't bring myself to leave out what happened during that 30-minute block between the ceremony and reception. And even though we thought we were ahead of schedule, by the time we got to the reception venue they informed us we were about 10 minutes behind. Oops! But it was worth it to capture these precious moments with our wedding party, families, and of course, each other.

My family.

Kyle's family.

Our super-cute flower girl and ring bearer.

And the best wedding party ever! Here are a few of my fave couple shots:

And a few of my fave group shots:

And last but not least, a few of my fave newlywed shots :D

Thanks to Shannon Belletti for doing such a great job with our photos!


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails