Friday, April 15, 2011

Guest Post on A Cook's Connection

Thinking about grilling out this weekend? Be sure to check out my first guest post on my sister's food blog, A Cook's Connection, for a tasty side dish idea! And even if you aren't grilling out any time soon, you can tuck it away for when you do finally give in to that lonely pile of charcoal. ;)

On another note, I'm especially excited about this weekend, because it will be all about celebrating Kyle's birthday! He will be 24 on Sunday, and I'm planning on making him a special cake, which could potentially find its way on my sister's food blog as well. Keep your eyes open for that one. Hope y'all have a productive rainy Saturday (for those GA folks) and enjoy the sunny weather on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails