Thursday, December 1, 2011

Shower for Baby Casiana

As alluded to in this post, I co-hosted a baby shower for one my best friends a couple weeks ago. We had a great turnout, the food and drinks were amazing, and most of all Christmas pretty much came early for Baby Casiana and she hasn't even been born yet! Here are some photos from the afternoon:

Printable alphabet bunting found here.

Let's play a little game, shall we? Which one of the presents below was wrapped by a man? I'll give you three guesses and two don't count. ;)

The picture below is probably my favorite picture from the day. My sister took it, and I just love how it captures that sweet moment of Ashley holding her baby belly. Despite whatever else is going on around her, Ashley is focused on baby Casiana. She already has the heart of a selfless mother and I can't wait to meet her little angel in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails