Friday, November 12, 2010

Who says you can't go home?


Instead of sharing a Fab Find with you today, I want to share my excitement in finally going HOME! It has been about 30,000 years since I've seen my family and my cute doggies, and I am just so darn excited! I don't know if I've ever been this pumped about going to Loganville of all places, but I guess that's what happens when you get married and move two hours away. You realize just how special home really is. The occasion is my mom's birthday, and I can guarantee the following things will ensue {give or take a little}:

1. At some point the madre will want to watch the new Poirot DVD set she probably just ordered with my sister Ashley and me.
2. Kyle will try to beat my brother Drew in ping-pong to no avail.
3. Ashley and Alan will bring over their puppy miniature schnauzer, Brody, who will proceed to annoy the crap out of our old and semi-cranky schnauzer, TJ.
4. My dad will post up on his recliner and doze in and out of the weekend football games starting riiiight about 8:30 every night.
5. My heart will swell with happiness.

I'll be back soon with a weekend recap, and if you're friends with my mom on Facebook, be sure to send her some love tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails