Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mom, I give you the gift of Twitter.



Wishing a happy birthday to my beautiful mother today! And for those of you who have parents like mine who are just dipping their toes into the ocean of social media, here's a great crash course on Twitter to pass along from Jessica Hiche.



P.S. Mom, if you find yourself on the "I'm getting old" train at any point today, remember how many times people have genuinely thought you were our sister this year. That does a heart good!

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! Happy Birthday Mrs. Dickerson!!
    PS- If you and Kyle aren't super busy on your way out, we thought maybe y'all could stop by! Let me know, but I understand if y'all have a crazy schedule this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails