Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shout Out to Shutterfly

One of the things I'm most excited about this Christmas is sending out our very first Christmas card. I love getting things in the mail and I love pictures, and since Christmas Cards are the perfect combination of the two, I know I will especially love sending that little piece of heaven to others this holiday season. After scouring the Internet for the perfect card design, Shutterfly has officially won my heart! I may be a little partial since I used their photo books for our wedding guest book, but aren't these just adorable?




I especially love that there’s a good mix of modern and traditional designs, along with cards ranging from one photo to six {which is good for people like me who have a super hard time picking just one!}. And speaking of indecision, if you're still having trouble selecting the best company to order your Christmas cards from, Shutterfly has solved that problem for you. They are offering 50 {yes, fifty!} FREE Christmas Cards to bloggers. Um, hello! Sign me up! Just go to this link, fill out the form, and you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem the offer. Who's with me? Ready, set, shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails