Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Order Up!

So I know we were seriously MIA for the month of September, but I'm sure all you married folks out there can sympathize that life gets crazy and sometimes a blog just has to be put on the back burner. But don't despair all ye eight followers, we are back for now!

Despite our lack of posting, lots of exciting things happened in September for the Fentons. Most exciting of all, we finally got our wedding album and digital negatives from our wonderful photographer! I was thrilled to pieces to meet with Shannon over Labor Day weekend and pick up this beauty:















We are having so much fun with our wedding pictures, trying to tackle the daunting task of which to frame, which to canvas, and which to put on our Christmas card (holy cow, am I really old enough for that?!). But most of all, I love having a tangible reminder in our home of the unwavering covenant we made to each other on our wedding day. That day had many sweet but fleeting memories, and I am so thankful I can now go back and relive nearly every one, even when I have the inkling 50 years from now.

Coming soon: A post dedicated to our favorite wedding moments, featuring our photos from Shannon Belletti!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails