Friday, October 1, 2010

Fab Find Friday: {Wish I Was} Under the Tuscan Sun

I recently watched Letters to Juliet for the first time the other day, and it seriously gave my existing favorite movies a run for their money. It made me want to drop everything, grab the hubster, and live, work + play in Tuscany for the rest of my life. No big deal.

And THEN, not shortly after, I stumbled across this Italy destination wedding photographed by Simply Bloom Photography. Oh. My. Word. How could there be so much gorgeousness in this world? Not only am I obsessed with Simply Bloom's work, but images like these are what further inspire me to pursue my own photography business one day. So be sure to check out this beauty of a wedding that will inevitably bring a smile to your face. And go rent/buy/download/whatev Letters to Juliet. :D

{Photo by Simply Bloom Photography}


P.S. Fab Find Friday is a new tradition I'm testing out for our blog, where I simply leave a link {or two, or ten} of fun things I've come across around the web {or-SHOCKER-in the real world!} during the week. Yes, it's been done before, but like we always say, if ain't broke don't fix it! So sit back, relax, and enjoy the goodies that come your way every Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails