Friday, October 22, 2010

Fab Find Friday: One Family, Thirty Years

We are totally stealing this as a Fenton family tradition. {Click on the photo for the full effect, it doesn't entirely fit in my tiny margins.}


“On June 17th every year, my family goes through a private ritual: we photograph ourselves to stop, for a fleeting moment, the arrow of time passing by.”
- Diego Goldberg, Buenos Aires, Argentina


I stumbled across this gem on Marvelous Kiddo. You can also find it on Maquette and How to be a Retronaut, as well as an updated version here.

Love,

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I did something similar, but on a smaller scale, for the first year of your life. I took a picture of you sitting on the sofa every month for your first year. It was very interesting to see how much you changed over that period of time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails