Monday, July 9, 2012

Additions to That 2012 Movie List

Hello to another Monday! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. We spent ours with Kyle's parents, which was great because I feel like we don't get to see them that often.

Since it's Monday, let's start off the week with a fun topic--the movies! If we're being honest, Hollywood is blowing my mind right now. I mean, Anna Karenina, Les Miserables, AND The Great Gatsby, all in one year? Mind. Blown. Come December, my wallet is going to be completely empty and super upset with me. Somehow I didn't know about these films when I initially made my 2012 must-see movie list, but I'd say that with these additions my list is now complete. Here are the other movies I can't wait to see this year!

Anna Karenina (November 9)






Les Miserables (December 14)






The Bourne Legacy (August 10)






Taken 2 (October 5)






What movies can you not wait to see this year? Let me know if you think I'm missing anything on my list(s)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails