Thursday, July 5, 2012

Golden Birthday {In Pictures}

Good morning lovelies! I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July yesterday. It feels odd to be back in the office today, hooray for awkward middle of the week holidays! While I don't have my pictures from the 4th ready yet, I do have some pictures to share from my birthday back in June. The 24th was my Golden Birthday (which is when your age and your birth date are the same), and these are a few favorites from that weekend. Kyle sure did spoil me! 
 
{Ready to go line dancing at the Country Club}

{Fried calamari at Bistro 491

{My dinner: halibut, fingerling potatoes, asparagus, and tomato-bacon stew} 

{Kyle's dinner: Filet Mignon, green beans, and peas} 

{Tiramisu cupcake from Tutti Frutti} 

{My little family that I love so much!}

I couldn't have asked for a better birthday weekend. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails