Monday, February 20, 2012

Baby Bennett

Remember when I posted about my cousin Creagh's gorgeous Mobile Bay wedding? Well, she and her husband recently welcomed a sweet baby boy into their family and we got to meet him this past weekend! His name is Bennett and he was the most precious baby to hold. I took a million a few pictures during our visit that I am so excited to share with you today. But don't say I didn't warn you ladies, you might catch baby fever if you read any further! ;)

My Uncle Bill, the proud grandfather.

My Mom (left) with her two sisters, my Aunt Carol is the beautiful new grandmother in the middle.

My sister, Ashley, looking like a natural.

Don't they look cute with a baby in their arms? ;)

I just love this picture to pieces. My Pawpaw gets to experience one of life's greatest joys, being a great-grandfather!

As always, with a new baby comes plenty of gifts! My sister gave Creagh and Chris her signature baby gift, a book called On the Night You Were Born. And my Mom gave them an Alabama onsie, which was very hard for her to order since she is a Georgia fan through and through!

Bennett seems to be a great baby, he just slept his way through most of our visit despite the commotion and being passed around from person to person. Can't wait to see more of this cute kiddo!

1 comment:

  1. You look like a natural too! Love seeing Pawpaw with Bennett! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails