Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Goals.

Happy February! It's the month of love! :) To start this month off on the right foot, I wanted to share my February goals with you. This year, instead of trying to abide by overarching year-long goals, I am going to focus on just one month at a time. Hopefully that way I can feel like I accomplished something! I know I didn't do this for January, but I did manage to get a few important things done last month like join a gym (more on that later) and change my name on my passport to my married name for our sailing trip in May (can't wait!). These are my goals for February:

1. Go to bed by 11 p.m. on weeknights.
2. Continue going to the gym at least three times a week.
3. Drink 32 oz. of water a day.
4. Finish reading The Five Dysfunctions of a Team & start An Echo in the Darkness.
5. File our taxes!
6. Plan our Anniversary celebration in March.
7. Organize our laundry room.
8. Update my résumé and business card.

What are your goals for February? I'd love to hear what y'all have up your sleeves for this month!
Photo from our engagement session with Sarah Eubanks Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails