Thursday, June 2, 2011

Can't Get Enough Of...

Yellow dresses!

I already have about five bajillion too many, but aren't these soooo pretty?

Tea for Two Dress by Milly

Poolside Dress by The Red Dress Boutique. This would be really cute with a belt!

Maria Sharapova's Eiffel Tower-inspired Dress at Roland Garros

Tie Dye Knit Dress by LOFT

Lemon Sour Dress by Modcloth

And last but not least, while I was Facebook stalking Jenny's cruise pictures, I fell in love with this dress! Since I don't know where it's from, we'll call it Yellow Cruise Dress from My Best Friend's Closet. :)


Now it's your turn! What can't you get enough of lately?

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way with yellow dresses! I just bought one a few weeks ago then realized I had one verrrrry similar and made myself take it back. Now I just need a tan so I can wear them :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails