Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Reception at Point Clear Tennis Club

Creagh and Chris had their reception at Point Clear Tennis Club, only a short drive away from the charming white country church where they became Mr. and Mrs. The exterior of the club was almost completely covered in ivy--making you feel like you were approaching the English countryside as you pulled up.

Are you ready for this? This buffet centerpiece is made entirely of oyster shells. Is that chic or what? And you'll also notice in the first photo of the post that some of the flower arrangements had oyster shells serving as vase filler. Kudos to Creagh's Aunt Maggie for her creative genius!

Creepin' on my parents as they graze the buffet. ;)

My beautiful family. For all the ladies who might be curious, my sister's purple bridesmaid dress is the Becky Gown by Nicole Miller. All the bridesmaids ordered their dresses from Rent the Runway, a good option if you want your girls to wear designer dresses without breaking their bank!

My cousin Caroline and me. Glad she was able to make it down with her mom!

I LOVED the back of Creagh's dress. It kinda reminded me of my own but with a bow on top!

Again, par for the course with these two.

My Uncle Bill (the father of the bride and a spitting image of Steve Martin), along with my cousin Ali, gave a very sweet and meaningful toast to the newlyweds.

So after taking care of the wedding traditions, stuffing our bellies with cake and cuttin' a rug on the dance floor, we were all starting to feel a little like this:

(Sorry hubs, couldn't help myself!) So it was back to the hotel for us. We gave everyone one last hug and drove back to Georgia the next morning with a smile on our faces from all the sweet memories made. Congrats again to Creagh + Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails