Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Goals


Happy first day of May! May is such a sweet month. Graduations, weddings, and trips to the lake are plentiful and you can't forget about the unofficial start of summer over Memorial Day Weekend! Thanks to Lent I missed posting my March and April goals this year, but I am getting back into the swing of things here in May. These are my goals for this month:

1. Reorganize our office filing cabinet
2. Clean out the clutter in our storage room - the notebooks from college have got to go!
3. Make a home workout plan - no more gym membership :(
4. Continue drinking 32 oz. of water a day
5. Shoot an engagement and maternity session
6. Continue 12 in 12 and finish The Lucky One
7. Have an amazing time sailing around the Caribbean with my husband!

What are your goals for this month? Feel free to share a link if you posted about it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails