Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday Update + New Look

Hey sweet things! How do you like the new look? [Click on the post title to check it out, all you Google Reader subscribers! ;)] You might have noticed that I've been playing around with a few different backgrounds lately, but I finally settled on this one from Shabby Blogs. I was looking for something "porch-ish" and that wasn't too busy. I found just that and love it! I also switched out the header image and title font, which I'm pretty pleased with as well. Let me know your thoughts, if you have any at all!

Ok, so two things you need to check out this week:

1. My sister started ANOTHER blog (ambitious, I know!) called The Bradford Pair. This one will obviously be more of a personal narrative than her cooking blog, A Cook's Connection. I can't wait to read more, seesy!

2. Julie over at The Smitten Mintons is hosting a Target Gift Card giveaway! Who doesn't want that? Get your keesters over there before midnight tomorrow to be eligible to win!

Stay tuned for a spring-themed Fab Find Friday here tomorrow. With all this warmer weather lately, I just couldn't help it! Have a blessed Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love so many things about this post! I LOVE the new look- I adore the header! Good job! :)
    And I am so excited Ashley started a blog...I'm following now! And yay for posting about my giveaway! Thanks girl! PS- we miss you and Kyle! We need an update soon...I hear a puppy is in the works!?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails