Thursday, December 23, 2010

{Day 12} Christmas Decor!

Our townhome has been decorated for Christmas since the Sunday after Thanksgiving, which was the only time Kyle could help me before all of his finals kicked in. But it still took me a while after that to get everything just right, so now I am happy to give you a peek at our little Winter Wonderland! We'll start off with my favorite ornaments:

We bought this one to commemorate our recent trip to Disney World, and I love how it matches our Christmas color scheme of red and gold. Seeing as we just got back from our trip on Monday night, we haven't had time to put a picture in it yet. But there will be one next year!


I especially love the swirly gold ornament hooks we found at Hobby Lobby. They are the perfect touch! And here's our lone outdoor decoration, our lovely wreath:

Our table centerpiece that didn't cost us a dime. We used branches from our tree, candles from one of my wedding showers, and leftover gold snowflake ornaments to go underneath them. I'd eventually like to get a "real" centerpiece, but this will do for now!

We bought our stockings from Pottery Barn on Cyber Monday, so we got free monogramming and shipping. Pretty sweet deal! And yes, our coffee mugs are once again being used for a purpose other than drinking coffee. We ran out of our money budgeted for Christmas decor so I had to get creative!

And here's our first Christmas tree. I absolutely love it!

I wanted to include this one of our tree at night because I like how it turned out blurry.


Pillows stolen from my Mom. Thanks Mom! :) Well that's it for the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge, y'all! (I'm skipping day 14, wasn't a big fan of the topic). I hope you enjoy drawing near to your family and friends over these next few days! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails