Tuesday, July 20, 2010

He has withheld no good thing

God has taught me so much this summer, especially how to see Him in everything, even in the small things. These are some of my favorite pictures from the past month, and I think they perfectly capture how the Lord wants to demonstrate His beautiful presence in every part of our life.

This was taken at Kyle's childhood best friend's wedding on June 19. I just love the joy that is evident on their faces! (Even though, I'm always interested to know what the couple is talking about during their first dance. For Kyle + me, we were slightly caught off guard by our DJ playing the acoustic version of our song, and we had to figure out how to adjust to the pretty much nonexistent beat. And I know for the Mintons, Julie was sweetly whispering "I'm going to kill you!" because seconds earlier Doug accidentally stepped on her dress and ripped part of the bustle off. So I wonder what Andy + Kallie's story will be!)



Mom and I hosted a bridal shower for Megan just two weeks before her and David's big day, and it was such a blessing to catch up with old friends.



Kyle surprised me with a stay at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead for my birthday, and we had so much fun! It was very very nice to have some "just us" time, and just know the importance God places on rest and how it sustains us (Psalm 91:1).



We spent the Fourth at Lake Oconee, and the Homrichs were able to join us! The weekend went by way too fast, but we were so glad to hang out with Andy + Jami and my family.



And of course I can't leave out the Brodster. He gets cuter and cuter every time we see him. Puppies are such a blessing from the Lord, it's impossible to be unhappy around them!



My next post will be all things Megan + David's wedding, so get ready for some vibrant summer colors and a stunning bride!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I was definitely sending death threats his way! What a great story now, but not so great in the moment :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails