Tuesday, May 21, 2013

San Francisco in a Snap

Well, we made it back from our trip to California! And I have to say, it was REALLY hard to go back to work yesterday. We didn't get home until 11 p.m. on Sunday night, and that Monday morning alarm clock came just a liiiiittle too soon.

In short, Kyle and I pretty much fell in love with the city of San Francisco and the surrounding Bay Area while we were out in California. It was so beautiful and unlike any other part of the country I've seen. Which probably explains the memory card full of pictures currently waiting to be uploaded to my computer and edited (yikes!). Thinking about editing that many pictures makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little, so I'll just take it one baby step at a time. For now, here's a sneaky peek at our fast times in Cali via Instagram (and yes, we were that annoying couple with a vacation hashtag. Don't hate, it's a great way to organize all your vacation photos in one place!).


I really can't wait to blog all about our trip, but sadly, I just don't know when that's going to happen. This week commences Operation-Pack-All-Our-Crap. We are scheduled to close on our house one week from today (YAY!), but that week includes a Memorial Day Weekend trip to the beach and the lake. So we really don't have that much time to pack between now and closing (and I've accepted the fact that I'll be living out of a suitcase for the next 2-3 weeks). Life is CRAZY, but it is crazy good. I do want to write about everything before I forget it all, so hang in there with me y'all! And come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of our house...I can't wait to show y'all the whole thing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails