Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Series Challenge


Oh, sweet summertime! The time when I get the most reading done! Y'all know I like to post book reviews here occasionally, and even though I'm (SUPER) late to the party, I've decided to join the Summer Series Challenge hosted by Asheley at Into the Hall of Books, Heather at The Flyleaf Review, and Lauren at Love Is Not A Triangle. I'm so excited! This is exactly the sort of kick in the pants I need to get reading this summer. 

The point of this challenge is to finally finish a series you've already started, or start reading a fully published series in its entirety. Sounds like pretty much everything on my TBR! If you are interested in joining and have a place to post book reviews (there's still time to sign up!), go here to read Lauren's introductory post and join in the fun.

So herein lies my problem. I want to read ALL THE SERIES. Why are there so stinkin' many?! And why are there so many GOOD ones?! You will probably laugh at me as I list out all the series I want to read, but don't get too impressed. I will probably only read one or two of these during this challenge. I am just a fan of making long lists that I never stick to. :)

Series I Want to Finish:  

Series I Want To Start and Finish: 

Ah! Where to begin?! Again, NOT gonna read all of these series by the end of August. A girl's just gotta have her choices. :) So what about you? What series would you like to start or finally finish?

  

3 comments:

  1. FUN!!!! I'm super lame and I'm currently rereading a series that I've read like 9 times... don't hate the 14th book just came out.

    But these look FUN! I love the covers of the first series... beautiful! Hope you have fun picking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is an awesome list of series you have there, Lesley! Well I can personally vouch for the The Iron Fey, Vampire Academy and Infernal Devices Series--they are all AMAZING! I am finishing the Fire and Thorns series as part of the challenge too, I am SO FLIPPING excited to read The Bitter Kingdom you just don't even know. So I would also recommend that because it's incredible. And I have read Graceling and Fire but still need to read Bitterblue. Again, fantastic writing, fantastic series:)

    Some of your others I haven't tried out but thank you for putting them on my radar!

    And thank you for participating in the challenge! I hope you have FUN and good luck!

    FYI: If you don't own The Iron Fey Series there is an *very* good chance (like 100%) that it will be given away sometime during this challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! So many AMAZING series you've listed. The Fire and Thorns series by Rae Carson is my new FAVORITE. Such a great series! Vampire Academy was quite addicting and I don't think you can go wrong with Cassandra Clare. I also love The Iron Fey. The Mark of the Lion is a series that's been on my radar for a while, but I've not read it. I don't even know how many books it is. Happy Happy that you've joined the challenge. And I love that banner you made above!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails