Happy November, y’all! Are there really only two months left in 2012? If that thought stresses you out, I am right there with you! It seems like this time of year the pressure is ON. You feel the need to have everything together and finish up all those projects you resolved to do back in January. Now it's the first day of November and it’s crunch time. One overarching goal of mine for November is to combat those frantic feelings and try to focus on the things that really matter. I want to fill my heart with gratitude (as cliche as that sounds), because a heart of thankfulness really does change everything. Here are some of the other things I’d like to accomplish this month:
- Finish editing photos from this summer: Our visit to the Biltmore, Family Reunion, Caroline's Senior Session, and Labor Day Weekend
- Have a fantastic photoshoot this weekend with the Garmons!
- Finish decorating my new office
- Find time in my schedule to exercise (and have Kyle make me an exercise plan)
- Make a scrumptious Thanksgiving Dinner dish
- Order our Christmas Cards
- Have all Christmas shopping done!
- Start to refinish and paint our dining room chairs
- Get the materials together to build our farmhouse table
- Read Martin Luther’s biography (free ebook here)
What are your goals for this month? I am SO excited about the holidays approaching!