Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall Bucket List

Happy Fall, y'all! Don't you just love the changing of seasons? The seasons to me are such a beautiful representation of how God sustains us, literally and spiritually. He really is a creative God! Speaking of creativity, this weekend I would love to tackle some Fall craft projects, but I also have a house to clean so we'll see how that goes. (But wouldn't it be more fun to clean if it had cute Fall decorations? That's what I'm saying). In addition to that, here's what Kyle and I will (hopefully) be up to the next three months (click on the picture to make it bigger):
What items are on your Fall bucket list?

2 comments:

  1. When are you seeing Wicked? We will be there Oct 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! We actually don't have tickets, this was more of a hint to the hubs haha. It's probably too late to go now, but we'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails